Monday, November 12, 2007

Green Tomato Contest - I'm a Finalist!

Last week, on a whim, I entered my recipe for thakali masiyal (South Indian green tomato stew) into a green tomato recipe contest hosted by Apartment Therapy: The Kitchen. Who knew that my recipe would end up as one of the six finalists! In addition to a surge in pride, the winner of the contest will receive a tomato-themed prize package, the best part of which is an awesome Wüsthof tomato knife.

You get to decide who the winner is, so head over to Apartment Therapy: The Kitchen, register (it's quick and painless, I promise), and cast your vote (hopefully for me). Voting closes at 5 pm (EST) on Monday November 11th, so please, don't be a procrastinator like me, and head over before the voting closes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...