Friday, February 22, 2008

Great Tastes

I'm such a procrastinator - I was supposed to post this a few days ago...

Tomorrow is the Great Tastes Expo. It's taking place at the Tremont Grand Hotel in downtown Baltimore, and it features lots and lots of food - vendors, demos, and panels. At 3 pm, a panel of Baltimore food bloggers (I'm one of them!) will convene to discuss...pretty much anything we want (so long as it's related to food).

Joining me will be:

John of The Baltimore Snacker
Xani and Erin of Black Coffee and a Donut
Dara of Dining Dish
Rachel of Coconut & Lime and Food Maven
Andrea of Kitchen Goddess
Kit of Mango & Ginger
Meg of Pigtown Pigout
Dan of The Hungover Gourmet
Jake of Unique Culinary Adventures

In addition to all of the great food (I'm really looking forward to sampling stuff from Cinghiale and Dangerously Delicious Pies), there are tons of beer, wine, and spirits available for tasting (I should probably hold off on that until after the panel...) as well as demonstrations (I'm avoiding Warren Brown of CakeLove but I really want to see Michael from last season's Top Chef).

So, if you're in the Baltimore area and you're free tomorrow, come on down to the Tremont Grand to check out the Great Tastes Expo.

Click here for Baltimore Metromix's photos from the event.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...