Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Brooklyn Brunch Experiment

The guys who brought us The Brooklyn Beer Experiment (which I entered), The Brooklyn Cheese Experiment (which I missed because I was on my honeymoon), The Brooklyn Chocolate Experiment (which I swept – I was awarded 1st place by both the audience and judges!), and The Brooklyn Taco Experiment (which I missed because I was out of town) are back with the next installment in the wonderful Brooklyn Food Experiment series – The Brooklyn Brunch ExperimentAnd, of course, I am entering this one, so keep reading to find out when and where it is so you can come out and eat my amazing entry and vote for me to win some awesome prizes.



There’s an impressive lineup of judges, and as in previous experiments, there will be awards selected both by the panel of judges and the audience. Prizes this time around are big – grand prize winner gets two round-trip tickets on JetBlue, someone else will go home with a Cuisinart stand mixer, and much more.

The Brooklyn Brunch Experiment is on Sunday March 28 from 12 pm - 4 pm at The Bell House in Brooklyn. To my NYC readers – please come and support me! Every single one of the previous experiments has sold out, so make sure to get your tickets in advance and to get there on time. Please note the earlier start time of noon (previous experiments have started at 1 pm). Your $20 advance ticket gets you lots of great food and an added bonus is that a portion of the proceeds will go to ovarian cancer research. You can get tickets here or from the box office at The Bell House.

3 comments:

kara said...

Good luck! I am really excited to eat what you have in store for us. I had your chocolate ice cream and thought it was phenomenal so I am sure your brunch dish will be amazing, too!

K8teebug said...

How did it go?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...