Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Win 2 tickets to sold-out New York Food Film Festival Food Truck Drive-In

The Fourth Annual NYC Food Film Festival begins tomorrow and continues through Sunday. In addition to films about food, there are so many great food events, ranging from a Southeast Asian Street Market by Brad Farmerie (of Public) to a sold-out Food Truck Drive-In under the Brooklyn Bridge in the Dumbo neighborhood of Brooklyn.



It's the latter to which I'm giving away a pair of tickets. The Drive-In is this Saturday, June 26, from noon-10 and will be the largest gathering of food trucks ever!  Some of my favorites - Wafels and Dinges and the Red Hook Ballfield Vendors - and many many more will be there, and short films will be shown from 1-4 and then again from 8:30-10.  The event has been sold out for weeks, but, because I don't know how to read my calendar properly, I can't use the two tickets that I have to it and am giving them away to one of you!


Winning the tickets is easy - just do one of the following:
  • Follow Raspberry Eggplant on Twitter, then leave a comment here letting me know you did (or that you're already a follower)
  • "Like" Raspberry Eggplant on Facebook, then leave a comment here letting me know you did (or that you're already a follower)
  • Leave a comment here about which food truck you're most looking forward to checking out at the drive-in
Deadline for entering is 11:59 pm on Thursday, June 24.  I'll announce the winner on Twitter on Friday morning.  If you don't link to a blog with an easily accessible email address, please leave your email address in your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...