Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Radio Silence

I know it’s been ages since I’ve posted a new recipe on here but I have a good reason – my computer went haywire a while back and I haven’t been able to get my photos off it! But I do have a few photos of things from the holidays that are on my camera so I’ll be able to post those over the coming weeks.


One of my New Year’s resolutions (which I used to hate but I have now embraced, another sign of my getting old and boring) is to post at least once a week on here. Which will be easier once I get my new Macbook! (OK, it’s not new, but it’s only a year old and is graciously being donated to me by Matt, who is buying himself a new computer for work.)

So please bear with my sporadic posting for a little longer and hopefully by February I’ll be back in full swing!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...