Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Brighten the Corners

Take a look around - notice anything different?  After nearly three years, I've given this blog a little facelift!  I've decluttered (goodbye three columns), lightened up the posts (white backgrounds really are the best), and taken advantage of Blogger's many new features (such as page tabs under the header) to make the site more streamlined and easier to navigate.

Some of the pages are still a work in progress, but they’ll gradually get filled in over the coming weeks.  Take a look around and let me know what you think -  let me know if things aren't showing up correctly, what you think about the new layout, and if there's any information you'd like to see.  Feel free to leave a comment or send me an email.  I really do want to hear what you think.

Hope you like it!

PS.  Bonus points for those of you who get the title.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...