Friday, September 30, 2011

A brief hiatus for a Mediterranean holiday

I don't know where the time has gone, but I've been so busy these past few weeks that I didn't realize it will be October in just a few days.  It feels like Labor Day was just a week ago.

I had planned to get a few posts lined up for the next week, but I failed miserably at that, so this post is my official hiatus for the next week, as I'll be frolicking in Greece with my mom!  (I'm actually there right now - I managed to get this little post together before I left.)  I'll make sure to eat lots of interesting, delicious food and share it with you when I'm back.  That, and visit the Acropolis.


When I get back, I promise a few posts on the Food Experiments National Championship, a giveaway, and more recipes using my CSA share as well as some autumnal baking.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...