Friday, December 2, 2011

The Cookie Takedown!

I was all set to start sharing my recipes from my Thanksgiving extravaganza today, but then I had to go and get distracted by a food competition.

I know I said that The Food Experiments National Championship was going to be my last competition (and yes, I know I have yet to post my recap of it), but when I heard that  The Cookie Takedown was happening in a few weeks at one of my favorite venues in the city and my favorite venue for a food throwdown, The Bell House, I couldn't resist entering my favorite cookie recipe.

A sneak peek of what I'm making for The Cookie Takedown

The Cookie Takedown is on Sunday, December 18, at 3 pm at The Bell House in Gowanus, Brooklyn.  $15 gets you 30 cookies and an hour of Bulleitt Bourbon eggnog (if you're into eggnog - I can't drink that stuff - but Bulleitt Bourbon is good stuff, and I don't drink just any brown spirits).  Vegetarians, this is one of the best food competitions for you to go to because you'll probably be able to eat most of the offerings (although I'm sure there will be a few bacon-studded cookies...).

Get your tickets now before it sells out - which it will, and soon, at that.  I will be wearing my sparkliest holiday finest and serving up some seriously delicious cookies, so I hope to see you there!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...